For offline admission, visit the college campus with all the required documents and report to admission cell, where necessary guidance will be provided to complete the entire process.
Documents required for GSMP admission: –
- 3 copies of the WBSCTVESD Counselling final allotment letter (if applicable)
- 2 copies (each) of the JEXPO Admit card & Rank card (if applicable)
- 2 copies each of the 10th/ Madhyamik or equivalent examination Admit Card, Registration Card, Passing Certificate and the Marks Sheet (photocopy).
- Character Certificate or the School Leaving Certificate from the head of the institution
- 2 copies of the photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Original copy of the TFW Certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable)
- 2 copies of the blood group certificate.
- Original certificate of No Colour Blindness and Power of Specs (Eye) issued by an MBBS Doctor.
- Original copy of the Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner (MBBS Doctor) conforming the physical and mental fitness to pursue technical courses.
- Original copy of the Anti-Ragging Affidavit signed by the Student (Rs.10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper).
- Original copy of the Anti-Ragging Affidavit signed by the Parent/Guardian (Rs.10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper).
- 4 passport-size and 4 stamp-size recent colour photographs.
To be noted: Kindly bring all the original documents mentioned above for verification.